2012年10月1日月曜日

If I had a billion yen, What would I use it for?



If I have a billion yen, I would use it for trip go around the world. I love seeing something I never seen and different as Japan. I think it might be a big difference only reading a book about other countries and go there, and look with my eyes. It is exactly express a proverb " seeing is believing".  It is true, because there are a lot of reputation and sometimes media express about other countries an exaggeration. I would like to see and get by my side that stand on the same field with the country where I go. I might have a good experinece that I can not be able to tell by camera.

On the way to go around the world, I would like to meet people as much as I can. Then I will donate some money for people who is starveling by some reasons, such as a family problem, a government problem and so on.

If I had a billion yen, I would like to use for myself, and also be useful for other people who needs support.   

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds nice!
    It is great to use the money for people who needs support. For me, it is a little difficult... :(

    返信削除