2012年10月7日日曜日

My memory of an event   


      
     My memory of an event. Last week, there was dorm vaudeville. All dorms were an enthusiasm for the day. Because we did pretty hard on this, we would get a prize that is useful material for living in dorm. And we have a good chance to know each person’s character. The main people are 16 students and 15 students. For my dorm, 15 students made up the story following by an theme which is Anpanman this year. In fact the story was our dorm original, therefore little different as original Anpanman story. I entered 4th woman’s dorm since this month. So I performed with 16 students, did not thinking and made up the story with 15 students. Anyway, I was in the role of Rollpanna. Her character was similar as melonpanna who is melon bread in Anpanman. Two of them are missing something. Therefore some flowers on their head every time. They always keep saying “あれー”, “うーん” peculiar. Then my role was to give some advice to breads who had a very low spirits on their identity.


This is the picture of my dorm members who performed Anpanman.

This is Rollpanna.

We started to practice for a month, three or four times a week. While the practice, I felt long practice; however, after done with practice, I feel the time passed really fast. For our dorm, got dance prize and takoyaki machine. We consider to plane for having takoyaki party. This was my first memorial event that I have shared with my dorm mates. From this event, I renewed to think, cooperation and enthusiasm for one thing with many people that make grown up people.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿