2012年9月30日日曜日

What are my favorite quotations?

I have two favorite quotes.

1.
“Difficulties make you a jewel”
I love this quote because it expresses my life. When this quote showed up on TV, I did not watch TV carefully, because I was exhausted and tired to do everything. Suddenly, this quote was coming on TV, and then my eyes were opened widely.       Unfortunately I had no time to write down who made this quote for me. (In fact, she did not write it for me.) Even now I remember what was going on this moment and big impressed me. Sometimes, I forget events of sadness and happiness quickly; however, it is hard to get off from my memories. In my life, I have a lot of experiences with lots of awesome people behind some difficulties. Not all of memories are propitious for me, but make sure that all of memories affect in my future for a good way. I hope all difficulties make my life a jewel.

2.
“When you’re stressed, you eat Ice cream, chocolate and sweets. YOU KNOW WHY? Because “stressed” spelled backwards Is “Desserts”
This quote seems extremely sweet. My mother sent this quote on my email. At that time, I was buried by a pile of homework and something for club’s stuff. This quote did not solve my problems; however, it made me feel calm down.

I have a lots more favorite quotes, but those two are best expression in my these days life.   

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think both are good words, but especially I like latter one. "Stressed"..."Desserts"... The person who notice this is genius...!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi,
    “Difficulties make you a jewel” is really good.
    I actually don't like difficulties, because I'm too lazy to overcome it.
    But I want not to surrender any difficulties from now on.^^

    返信削除