2012年10月26日金曜日

What does "love" mean to me?

"Love"




To explain about “LOVE” is difficult for me. So I am going to list words and sentences up that I came up in my mind.

Open a heart.
Have a strong power more than “like”.
Beautiful.
Forever.
Cannot change to the other thing.
Need.
Sad.
Confusion.
Red.
Peace.

All people must “LOVE” someone. At the same time, everyone is loved by someone. In this world, there are brimming with lots of “LOVE”. It is just four letters, not suitable for persuasion to express my feeling. However, “LOVE” is possible to tell how much you fell for a person you want to say. “LOVE” make us peace.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think you made a great explanation about "love"

    "All people must “LOVE” someone. At the same time, everyone is loved by someone."

    I totally agree and I think it is same for everybody. Nobody can live without feeling love from their family or being loved by their family. Love is the most important component for human lives.

    返信削除