2012年10月10日水曜日

What do I hate more than anything?

 

 

 


This is what I hate. I do not like rushing by something. Since I was a little, my mother said I am spending time leisurely every time. This is me, and I do not want to change a person who is always rushing. However, sometimes I have to rushing during I take a test. There is time limit taking a test. I always take whole time that teacher specified for taking test. Therefore When I take a test, always spend a physical strength twice as every day. Sometimes, someone says I have finished a test just 10 minutes. For me, there is only few times that I finished something 1/2 time of teacher is specified. One of my friend, she always start a report a day before due day with staying up all night. For me, it is impossible to finish up everything only one night. I never get a good grate when I completed something only one night. It is because I am desperate to finish up the report, not focus on contents. In addition I have to turn in the paper with some mistakes and it is superficial. An irony, I could not finish up something if there is no limit. I do not start a report until a teacher tells me a due day. Therefore I hate rushing to do something, but I need a limit to finish up for something.

2 件のコメント:

  1. You may have a lot of things which have the limit to finish up..-- Good luck!

    返信削除
  2. I'm kind of a similar person as you in a way that I don't like to do things in rush but also need time limit for finishing up something.
    I hate seeing people finishing up there homework or test really quick, because I'm a person who take time finishing up stuff.
    It is great to know that there is someone like you who feel the same way as I do.

    返信削除