2012年10月8日月曜日

What are my greatest strengths and weakness?



          First of all, I am not a perfect person and always struggle for everything that I do. Therefore finding my strengths was hard for me to think more than thinking of my weakness.


Weakness: hard to remember someone’s name
      I am not good at remember someone’s name. Start something new, I always meet new people such as entrance the university, belong to the club. Actually I am not bad for remember faces of new persons, therefore a lot of people, I remember where I met them. I know a face, and remember where I met them, so really want to call them, and talk to them again not done with only once. When they walk somewhere the distance near from me, I can be able to say just “hey” for them. It is possible to pretend I know them. However if there are more than 5m distance between us, I have to act calling someone who I want to talk with. The most confused name is that order is similar, but not exactly the same. All people have name, it is identity for everyone. Making mistake name is rude that might be hart for someone. If there is a knack to solve it, I would like to know and try for new people.


Strength: active person, curiosity

There are terrifyingly curious matters in the world. Curious buildings, people, history, scenery make stimulated me every day in my life. I meet new things every day even I spend time only in ICU site for three days. I like time when I walk outside with my friends, and enjoy seeing scenery, because each friend have each different opinion that focus on different attention as me. I have only one point of view. Therefore those opinions are very new for me and interested to know. One thing that I have to careful, have less interested something that I am totally uninterested matters.


I would like to improve my strength more, and get some good resolve for weakness, then have to act politely.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm not good at remembering people's name, either, and I'm not good at remembering their face.
    I'm sorry that I didn't remember you even though we met last year...X(

    返信削除
  2. Me either! We have to pretend as if we knew someone's name and face to get along with others.^^

    返信削除