2012年10月26日金曜日

What's my view about religion?

Religion


There are a lot of meanings included in this word. For me, someone who has religion, it means who believes of god. My family is not line of believe in religion. Therefore, I ever think that god look at me and save me and everything for me.

Last Friday, I participated in the Christian club called “worship night”. This was the first time for me to see a clue, persons who believe god deeply. We sang songs of god, and thought of god and believed of god. For me, this was a new world that I never step in it. It was hard for me to think about go with believe in deeply. All songs were for god, and the whole time believers thanked for god. I envied them for believing someone deeply. It is because very nice for religious people fells unwavering trust. I always believe whoever says their opinion with persuasion, and then it became what I am a trust. From this experience, I felt there are many people in the world, and the all people must have a different idea each other. However, there are people who trust in the same article. I could not believe in god deeply, but I felt that to trust for someone or something is very admirable act when you lost in your way. It is because they will adjust in your way to right place.

1 件のコメント:

  1. It is certainly a great feeling to have a religious belief in yourself.
    But I don't think people you met in worship night aren't also 100 percent sure for what they believe in. You just have to trust your belief.
    When you are weak, your belief might help you, but that might also make you question things happening around the world.
    So I think having a belief may be a relief, but it is also a hard thing to maintain it.

    返信削除