2012年10月10日水曜日

who is my favorite model?         


     My favorite model is Jessica Alba. She is the top model and actor in the United States. She is 31 years old, and has two babies. However she is very sexy and beautiful. I like her very much. Her fashion style is pretty fancy. Even her face is younger than her age; she looks adult with her nice cloths. It is hard for me to select clothes by whether, hair, face and so on. However she knows the condition where she is now. Whenever I see her, I always think I want to be like her. Therefore I study her fashion style, and buy clothes something similar with her clothes. I understand I am not Jessica, and cannot be perfect like her. However, I love to seeing her magazine and facebook, then manipulate with her fashion coordinate.




2 件のコメント: