2012年9月24日月曜日

Who am I? How would I answer that question?

I am Saaya Matsui. I am a youngest person in my family, which means there are three girl’s children in my family. Sometimes, we have a girl’s meeting including my mother. At that time, we are going shopping together, because we love shopping very much. Most of the time on weekend, I play soccer at ICU ground with mate. I just started to play soccer since I entered in college. My position is the same as Miyama who is one of the people in Nadeshiko team. Almost 4 times, I went and watched the matches of Nadeshiko. I have to watch as much as I can do for thinking about menu of our practicing. Because I practice a lot, my skin gets darker and darker. Anyway, I am small and unable to tackle a person; therefore I am doing the best at side half with using running skill.
In addition, I love reading a fashion magazine. If I have free time, I always read it as much time as I can spend time for it. I imitate wearing and buying clothes from reading magazines especially U.S one.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿