2012年9月12日水曜日

Why did I decide to take this class?Do I like to write?Why or Why not?

This class was my first choice among the sophomore English courses. It is because thinking about myself is not easy, and also becuase I have never focused on myself or who I am. In addition if  I am able to strongly appeal myself to others whenever I have to show and explain myself. That is why I thought it would be very convinient and useful in my everyday life.

My writing is not perfect all especially essays. However I am interested in seeing someone's blog or commenting on faceboook. Therefore I will do my best in this class by writing some jornals and essays and practice a variety of writing methods.
Because I do not like to write, it is difficult for me to make beautiful sentences while using a wide range of vocabulary.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿