2012年11月12日月曜日

What 's my reaction to Movie?

The movie “Megumi”

Two weeks ago, I watched the movie “Megumi”. This movie made American supervision, and chased the life of parents of Megumi.
The movie was about the problem of abducted in North Korea. A lot of Japanese abducted in North Korea. The incident was planned by Kim Jong-il. He wanted to integrate North Korea and South Korea. Then he will be monopolistic of two countries. However, North Korea and South Korea are different country, and North people are not able to go to the South. Therefore, North people have to pretend to someone whose nationality is out of North Korea. That is why many Japanese have abducted by North Korean. It was about what was happening since 1990. The first person was abducted to North Korea. The government did not listen to the voice from a victim and relate the people with victim. The government avoided from this accident long time. Since 2002, the president in Japan changed to Mr. Koizumi, media light spot to the abduct incident. Still now, this incident is a huge problem in Japan. Ten years ago, five abduction people came back to Japan from North Korea. However, still a lot of people live in there.

After I watched this movie “Megumi”, the incident was clear. Also the image from media affected a lot to a nation.

When I think what I can do to the victim and relative with victim, I feel too small. I am not able to change the government, not able to change the system of Japan. Therefore, I must not forget about the incident forever, because the problem is still continuing now. Also after I got the information, I can spread what I learned to people who surrounding me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿