2012年11月14日水曜日

How was SE? What did I learned/discover durig this course?


                                                

This class makes my first step of my English learning. Before I take this class and the first few weeks, I am stress to think about the blog and published writing. It is because I do not like writing, and I hesitate to show my poor English to everyone. However, these days, I like to find a topic to write a blog more than before.

I wrote three pieces such as travel log, short story and letter. This is the first time to make a story in English, and look at who I am. Therefore, I was hard to choose appropriate word and express my feeling at the same time.

I was so nervous to talk in front of classmates, and talk in English. However, I had a good experience to know myself with writing 20 blogs and three pieces. In addition, I have a chance to know my friends.

Still now, I am not good at writing with using English. However, I learned the most of important is how to have a persuasive communication by writing. If I want to say something or share with other people, I do not have to hesitate. I just say and write whatever you want. I do not have to think deeply about what others think about me. Just write! Just try it!
I will take theme writing next term. It is exciting from now to write.

Thank you very much Mark! and everyone!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿