2012年11月14日水曜日

Black


Black
                      

                                                  



Black color is contrast of white. If I drop one black on a white paper, it is hard to take it off. If I try to clean the black spot, the spot can be change to gray gradually. However, the black is impossible to take off perfectly. Black always uses for sad, dark and scary in general. For me, black is fancy color, which is fashionable color of all color. I do not wear clothes one unifies color from top to bottom except black. Black makes me feel adult. I always look younger than my actual age. Therefore, I tried to look cool and older. For me, black color makes me fit to my proper age. In addition, black color is easy to fit any other colors. Sometimes, I use it with feeling cool. Black color showed other color advantage. Therefore, it always stands behind and shadow of other colors. However, I love the black color the most.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿