2012年11月14日水曜日

A green small caterpillar




This was a story of five days ago. At 7 in the evening, I was tired to do homework. Therefore, I went to the kitchen. I decided to cut down green beans, and boil them up. While I was cutting, I found a little dark spot on a green bean. Then I did not want to eat that part, so I just cut it off the float obscure part from the fresh green parts. I saw weird light green things moving inside of the green bean. Because my eyes are bad, I thought I mistook to see the moving things. I tried to put down the dark part, and cut off the next one. Suddenly, a green caterpillar came out from the dark green bean. Then the green caterpillar looked at me and then said “Hello”. I was almost screaming, but I did not because the kitchen was at dorm. I was freezing 10seconds while I hold the green bean. Then I looked it again the caterpillar was still there. It was very small, but tried to move very hard. I really hate all bags, but this time, I felt its life force.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿